A cup of premium grade Chinese Tea or a cup of refreshing Coke?
It takes an expert to appreciate the finer points in a cup of premium tea.
Similarly, nice people are like a cup of premium grade Chinese Tea, the true fragrance comes with a good brew. They tends to be more reserved and we need to spent more quality time with them to nurture a lasting friendship. Only true friends can leave a footprints in our hearts.
I do enjoy the time spent discussing the thoughts, the philosophies, and views on life issue with great thinkers. It is a heart affairs, appreciating life and discover the deeper sense of humanities.
We often are more attracted to the fizzy and exciting coke, focusing on the transient and juice topics, just like a cup of chilled coke with the high intensity sweetness that gives instant gratification.
If you were to ask me which is better, I could not come up with an answer, I know the cup for tea is just the thing I need, but a lot of time I love to drink coke too.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment