Lunch – Chinese food at Dolce Vista Welcome drink – Champagne and walk around the cruise Set sail at 4.00pm




Dinner – Western Food We are taking for than one serving of appetizer, main course and dessert. So long as we can finish the food, there is no limit to the amount of food we could order. 9.30PM show The Cabernet performance is great. For entertainment, the star cruise as hired professional performer from Russia and China to do the Ballet Dance and Acrobat performance. 11.00PM KTV at the Galaxy of Stars Despite the place is full of aussie, we sang Chinese and Hokkien songs. The older the song is, the better we could sing and the nicer these people find. All the lyrics sound funny when we translate its meanings into English. Chat at the upper deck till 3am I have never expect the view of moonlight shining on the sea can look of amazing. It is as wonderful as the seaside view, with a different background setting. Looking up the night sky we could see lots of stars and an occasional soft cloud floating across. The wind is so strong that it seems to be blowing all the troubles away. --------------------------------------------- Lunch at Palvion
1.00pm tour around Penang We took a free shutter bus into the shopping town. Along t he road we pass through the padang. This whole place lookslike Chinatown and the setting is similar to our Singapore in the 80’s. The special part of this place is the colorful building s and the use of trishaw as one of the available transport. This town has lots of road side stall fulfilled with the famous Penang delights. There isn’t much for shopping but as the cost of living here is a lot lower, we could get food items and necessity at a bargain.

BBQ Buffet Dinner at the Taverna The buffet setting is terrific; also we are not able t o find the parents. The food looks so appetizing that we have settled ourselves for dinner. We are all supposed to meeting at the deck on 6pm but we could not find the parents. Games at the Arcade Centre After dinner, we started playing games in the arcade. There is a lot of catching up for me to do. There are more simulated shooting games and guitar game which needed a lot of practice. 12.00am Supper at Mediterranean After the day walk in Penang, my appetite is good throughout th day, but as I had late night supper, it would also means that I could not get into sleep this early. The sky looks gloomy and there is no scenic view like yesterday. I would also stay by the side of the cruise to look at the wave of the seas. ---------------------------------------------- Western Breakfast Buffet at Bella Vista Here comes my favorite all kinds of eggs buffet. I ordered a lot of eggs cooked to my liking. There is nothing more blissful than a breakfast like this.


11.00AM Patong beach (Phuket) We took a small ferry to the Patong beach and a 30mins walk along the lane into the Jungceylon Shopping Centre. Along the way, we pass by a massage parlor and enjoy a 45mins Thai massage for 200 baht. Aunty Wendy is extremely hilarious and thought I would have suffered from internal injury listening to her.
Jungceylon Shopping Centre What has really surprised me is the friendliness of the locals. The people here are generally polite and well manners. They are a welcoming and lovely bunch of people. In here you can find a lot of international merchandise which obviously has shown that this whole place is built for tourist. You can find Guardian, Watson, Levi, Fox, Carrefour and even get to spot an LG LCD Screen in a food court. Shooting simulation (20mins @ 300baht) We played the simulation shooting at the top floor of the Robinson shopping centre. I am happy with my score 148/150, which make me believe that I can do well in shooting than any other sports. The facilitator is kind enough to print a copy of my scores for my keeping. Cheerios. 5.00PM return to cruise I almost lost myself while making a purchase in the Watson. Another heart-popping oversea experience yet again; I was so worried if I have missed the return ferry. It would be sure stranded situation in a foreign land. I did not have my visa or identification card along. There is only one cruise access card. This means that there would be no place for me to stay, no money to eat and no flight back. I am really grateful that Aunty Karin insists on waiting for my return, despite the urge from my eldest Aunt to rush back. Gala Dinner in Pavilion After a short break, we proceed to the lobby area for a cocktail session and followed by the Gala Dinner. The cocktail I took is strong, probably also due to the fact that I am hungry, the alcohol effect is going strong and I become extremely talkative. I have not expected the Gala Dinner to be a sit down Chinese 8 Course Set Dinner. Uncle Tan has ordered another two bottles of red wine and sit with us on the same table. Within a single day, I was surprised by Lee Zong for 3 times. First, a sec two boy is going to be subjected to Thai Massage by the ladies. Second, Lee Zong is a good drinker and Uncle has been feeding him with the alcoholic drinks. Third, I am so shocked that a boy whom I used to hug around when he is a baby can be sitting beside me at the deck of the cruise and we could have a chat about life. Casino and mid-night supper at Mediterranean Winston is still young and I can act as his big sister to bring him into the Casino and play. I am also happy to be able to build a closer relationship with all my little cousins. I am not sure if the future would be the same for the even younger kids but I will try. Chat at the upper deck till 3.20AM We are chatting at the deck enjoying the moonlight and star. The one thing special is that during the return trip, the ship is going in an opposite direction, so there is an additional line of wave beside the line moon light shining on the sea. When we started to ask about time, Lee Zong is telling us that the time is 3:18am. I asked him how he got the ‘3’ and ‘18’. All he says is that he has counted the number of stars, divide by 6 and blah blah. When I returned into my room, I read the clock 3.20am. How shocking this is to me. ---------------------------------------------- Western Breakfast Buffet at Dolce Vista Another one more round of the all eggs buffet and followed by a western set lunch in the same venue. This is the only time where my and kaixuan are sitting alone together for two meals. I am afraid of speaking too much but can’t help to become a spoiler because to me, there are important things in life that I needed an answer. 2.00PM Collect passport for express check-out Mr Ng has helped us to arrange for an express check-out so that we could rush straight to the Hospice to visit Ah gong. I am grateful that this arrangement was done; else we wouldn’t be able to come out at 7.00pm and arrive at the hospice by 8.30pm. 5:00PM Chinese set dinner at Pavilion Before our departure, we had a very fulfilling Chinese dinner, since this is the best meal of the day. My aunty and uncles keep asking the waiter for more top up and keep praising them for the good service. 7:00PM depart Smoothly and safely back to shore.







No comments:
Post a Comment