Sunday, August 02, 2009

Birthday in A Pit Stop

It is a rare chance that we have a gaming restaurant this quiet. This means that the waiting time is much shorter and we could have the service staff focusing all their attention on us. I came upon this eating place while I was searching for the venue to hold our next Company event.

It’s good to play some games together, as we will always get to know each other better through the new gaming experiences. There are light-hearted games that tickle and intellectual games that allow you do fun thinking. I simply love the carefree time when we are playing.

The feeling is as if we have reserved the whole pit-stop for ourselves. There is only us in the restaurants and we played some light-hearted game cum celebrated Joni's birthday. It is the same every year, Joni has this wish that she would be seeing us and celebrating her birthday together with us.

No comments: