Sunday, August 16, 2009

ANimaLs SpA - ZOo0oo




Weini has helped us to ballot for the tickets to the ZOO, fulfilling one of the wishes mh has been waiting for.

We meet at 10am in the morning for a McDonalds breakfast and took bus from amk interchange. Upon entering the zoo, we are greeted by the guide who helped us to take a photo with the Ah Meng plushies. The first few photos are taken using the organizer’s camera and after five takes, the girl starts to use my camera. It’s a smart strategy as the visitors will get tired and the first few takes always looks the nicest.

One of our main objectives is to celebrate minghui’s birthday, we found a nice spot – the pavilion by the lake to sing the birthday song and cut the cake.

Stick the tongue out - Picture 1

Stick the tongue out - Picture 2

Stick the tongue out - Picture 3


The Animals feels hot - Picture 1


The Animals feels hot - Picture 2



Little Hammy

Little Teddy Bear is telling us a story

Hey, who's skin is this?

Many thoughts

Little kids at the Children Section

After the KFC lunch, we took the horse carriage ride that circled the children section. This has somehow inculcated the interest of the public to take this special ride too. The horses are already panting after the first round and now they have to go for many more round. The ratio is one horse to 5 passengers, 1 horseman and a carriage.

Chick-a-dees

Paparazzi..

Hatching a chicky business

Being up close with the animals..

I have never tried taking profile pictures for the nature before, views that capturing the facial expression of the animals. I like those pictures with the animals’ tongue sticking out, with the childlike looks. If possible, I would like to make a collection of these photos.

The biggest difference after these years is that the animals are more people friendly (won’t shun away from us) and seems more comfortable with the stares. However, the goatees section that allows public feeding seems to have turned more aggressive.

We are lucky to have a good weather throughout the visit. I have overheard a conversation between the Chinese that it seems like the animals from all over the worlds can be found in this garden. There is no other place in the world that you can see animals from the north and the south getting together. We have got good air-con to support their life. I have the urge to add-in that we are still short of pandas which I am not sure whether they could let us have some to complete our collection. Breeding Pandas is challenges but having them in Singapore again would be great.

2 comments:

Minghui said...

I just so luvvvvvvv the photos you took! They are amazingly clear and nice! Thanks for the birthday celebration at the zoo. Muacks!

伊藤伸恵@Pute Bloggies said...

hehe.... all thanks to my bro camera.. I'll bring it along to our ms outdoor gathering okie... Glad that u hv enjoyed the day program.. yippie....