Saturday, January 17, 2009






The push factor for coming is because Jarrod has included a special item, asking Victor to play guitar with him and they will sing a few songs to surprise the bride.

I have not been to an alfresco wedding before, we all have to allocate to difference places. The whole apartment has been divided into different section for the different group of people. I think the idea is good because it allows better interaction as compared to the traditional style dinner.

I wish Wendy and Esther could be here. Not many of our classmates are here. We updated each other a bit, Anthony & Andrew is showing us photos of their kids. Clarence is going to have a Catholic wedding in the coming year. I am eager to see what a Catholic style wedding would look like.

Jarrod has a friend from HK, which he gets to know through internet games. It is a surprise that he flew all the way to Singapore to attending this wedding (21yrs old first time traveler). Victor asks us to talk to him more, as he has no other friends around. This young talent is already an analyzer in the Gold, Stock and Currencies market. He often gives good advices to Jarrod. Though our conversation is purely an exchange in English-Cantonese, we can understand each other’s language. Apart from finances, Steven also plays piano and is already in Grade 8.
This is the most interesting wedding that I have attended so far, the couple has planned the details has filled the wedding with lots of surprises. We see a specially choreographed dance, a playful video, wedding caricature, sparkles, bubbles, custom made wine glasses and a performance. Every moment is just like a scene leapt out of a fairytales.


No comments: