Monday, January 26, 2009

Moo Moo Springz x 1



Additional happiness are brought about by the warm of the little children.
I find myself lucky that my relatives did not come and bother me about marriage or work, which is probably because they know that there are some issues which I do not want to mention. The best suggestion came up by Uncle Chua is to bring out a piggy coin box asking for donations whenever someone is asking when I am getting married. Tell them the amount that you need to save and whether they would like to help make this day come sooner
There are a few "new" old myths I heard this year, ie
1. No visitation on the 3rd day of CNY
2. No hairwashing on the 1st day of CNY, so we aren't suppose to wash the floor and also our locks.
3. Reunion dinners are only to be eaten with the sons. Married daugthers should eat either with their own family or the in-laws.

Not that I have binded myself to any rules, but I would follow whatever advices people have given if it only requires a simple change. No harm done to be a good girl listening to the advice of the elders. Treat it as a respect and as the sayings goes:"it is for your own good". If it is not to hard to follow, I will just act accordingly. However, all these are in the condition that it is easy to follow, if there are something that we need to do, then we will bit our lips and adjust our standards.
Aunty Karin is really a very capable. She did so well in her career and so is also a good cook. I could never have been able to prepare food for 50 people. In a beautiful dress, changed into home clothes with a shower cap (to prevent that hair from soaking in the smells), whip up all the nice dishes and change back to the dress again. She is just like a wonder woman, performing magic and transform back again. The food taste delicious. This must have set very high standards for my cousin brothers’ future girlfriends.

No comments: