I got the no. 4 full suit from my brother for this game. As always I love to play shooting game, as I believe myself to be good at aiming. I guess this is the only sports that I am confident in. It is really fun to be playing paintball, as it requires us to work in a team to complete the objectives. Not only we need the courage and accuracy, we also need to run fast and have good teamwork to complete the game. There are 4 sessions and I have enjoyed the 3rd session the most, as I have volunteer to do the captain putting the flag on the pole as the winning team. On this game, I am able to contribute more to the team and it just made me happy. The pole was being hit down accidentally by the opponent team, which means one less task to complete the game, and I ran to get the flag, while Kaitee continued to get the dynamite. I took a few failure attempts to place the flag, as I always got hit and need to re-run. When Edmund came over, he took cover for me a couple of times and keep urging me to run fast and follow him closely. Kaitee has ran over and the two of them tried to cover me with strategy, On the second tries, I was so determine not to let them down and have successful planted the flag, I guess these are contributing factors that have made me love this game so much. However, I got told that I have not done the firing enough, out of the 120 bullets, I have only fired 10 shots and give them back 110 bullets.
It was only during dinner time at the Sushi Tei did I realized how much bruises I have got myself. The pain only start to kick in when I have finally clam myself down. If you ask me will I ever play paintball again, my answer would be a sure YES.

No comments:
Post a Comment