Sunday, November 06, 2011

BBQ at ECP



This is the 2nd outdoor BBQ with the office people, The last time was for our RC Chairman birthday and this time it was organized by Conan. We meet at the Thai Restaurant for lunch before heading down to ECP for cycling, Frisbee, Kiteflying and BBQ. As Tammy is unfamiliar with cycling, I have put her at the back of my tandem. To minimize the risk of falling down, I would prefer to use my own strength to paddle the tandem and bicycle. On the returning road, I have Suanting at the back. With this, I am confident that I could ride a tandem. Tatwee sat on my bicycle on one of the short journey and I have also learn how to ferry another person on the same bicycle. We have some fun games after we got settled down to finish up the food and thereafter, we sat near the sea and chat before we all head home for the day.


No comments: