Just a day before, my mother has said that a proposal ring is a gift from the heart. It should be surprise gift from the guy. These words have affected me so much that I wanted to have a proper proposal ring as well. It need not be pricey, just a simple nice proposal ring from the token of heart.
When I return home telling my mother that I have made this request, she says that there is no need to spend this kind of money if we could not afford it. It wasn’t the same words as I have heard the day before, and I am left even more confused. I immediately request for an even cheaper proposal ring – maybe even a chomel ring with a little bear carry a ring box and a bouquet of flowers will do.
We went for ring shopping in Soo Kee as they are giving the complimentary wedding bear. I just feel like having this wedding couple bear from Soo Kee, so even if the rings are simple, at least I have a nice pair of wedding bear. We found two pairs of nicer looking wedding bands. It is between 2.5K and 1.5K, and Victor is agreeable to buy the more expensive pair. I felt angry that he did not mind the cost or the designs at all. Should I be happy that the selection is based on my preferred liking? I wanted the purchase to be mutual liking. There isn’t much difference between the rings, as they all look the same to me; however, the price itself will make whatever designs losing its appeal.
Our Sunday is more fruitful, not only the bear with a ring box (the exact bear that I have in mind for long and was once disappear from store) have been found. We have found the right wedding bands and the perfect proposal ring on the same day. It all seem so destined. I am overjoyed that the whole series of event is exceeding what I have expected. I am bursting with happiness as I have found something which I truly like without expecting it coming. I have never imagined that I would love the wedding bands and the proposal ring so much, and both rings came as a perfect match (Momento + True Love).
MMS - sitting in his room waiting for the contents to be delivered
I never once thought that we could find a design that suits us so well. Rings are no longer the same to me anymore, when I found something that I truly like, the feeling is so different and the amount of happiness it brings is indescribable. The engraved words and the matching rings has so much significant on our love journey that I am so sure that it will made me feel proud to own the rings for the rest of my life.
I have ever mentioned before that I do not want my rings from SK jewellery, but now I am getting back at my own words because I have found the something that I truly like. To add on to the joy, the diamond that we got has the perfect clarity and it was made during my birthday last year as written on the GIA certificate.
The whole package comes with a ring pillow, a pair of swarovski crystal couple bear and a SK membership card.
Love is irrational, it is a sudden rush of moment that you just know when the time is right. Although the rings are not cheap, but Victor is willing to pay for them and it just goes to show a lot on the sincerity – I am truly touched. My excitement has kept me awake the whole night, as my mind has been racing around with the happy thoughts. The happiness and joy is screaming at my head and there are many little burst of the blissful feeling.

4 comments:
Happy for you :)
Did he propose to you properly and formally?
Good thing happens to nice people. Happy that u got something u like because not the monetary value matter but the feeling that the other party care how u feel.
Actually I do not understand why there is proposal ring and wedding band? I got only the wedding band which I wear less than 24 hours and now I forgot how it look like anymore thought it was an expensive one. To me, important is the one i marry and not the ring.
Thanks LyTan & Amy. We have pick our the rings together but he has kept the rings for a formal proposal.
I am not sure how to describe it, somehow the whole atmosphere becomes very different when we found the right set of rings. There is a special significant and I am so glad for everything that has happened.
Post a Comment