
Sony NEX 3
Under the recommendation of my brother, I am getting myself an upgraded compact camera with interchangeable lens. The package comes with dual lens for normal and longer range shooting. I have added a wide-angle cum fish eye shooting. Honestly, I have no idea about the application and I leave the selection to my brother in good faith. I am willing to agree on the most value for money choice. I sincerely hope that I could keep my passion on producing good image for long.

It is a good start for me to learn more about photo-taking. However, I remain apprehensive about this new idea as I am someone who could cycle around using a single gear, and would always choose auto program on all the compact cameras. I am not sure how far or how different this camera could bring me, but I know there is a problem of myself to correct. I wish to go zoo or nature parks in the coming months.

No comments:
Post a Comment