



This restaurant has been brought over by the Jack’s Place Group and has been receiving good reviews since. I wanted very much to return to this place with my ‘old colleagues’ for a reminiscent of the days we work in this restaurant. Every object seems to be linked to a block of memories in the past. It is only meaningful to pause and relive the past memories once in a while.


Nini is playing with the new polorid camera from us. It seems odd that the people who celebrated birthday with me are all wearing in blue. It was just days after my visit to the geomancer I was told to stay away from the ‘water element’ or ‘color blue’ did I find myself surrounded all by it. I already have a lot of ‘water elements’ in my eight characters. Maybe this is the effect of likeness attracts. I still love my blue dresses.

No comments:
Post a Comment