Saturday, November 13, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake @ Wedding Dinner


Bringing 草莓姐姐 along to attend victor's cousin wedding dinner. Although I have not seen the marrying couple before, but I thought it would be nice to know more people in his family. I have been mistaken as his second sister once again. She could not come as she is attending another friends wedding on the same date. The only comfortable part is the fear of being seen as unresponsive because I did not make proper eye-contacts to those people whom I do not know, but they mistook me as someone they know. I guess it wouldn't go wrong if I continue to wear a smile throughout the evening.

At a cursory glance, the new restaurant looks like it is implementing for renovation rather than the completion. There seems a lot more work needed to improve on the appearance of the serving staffs. There are quite a few we spotted wearing jeans and track shoe, clad in wrong size uniform black shirt.




I am holding the fake iphone to grab their attention while trying to take a bona fide picture with the real iphone.

There are so many kids at the dinner. Thanks to the game apps developer of the phone that has kept these little kids quietly entertained at their seats rather than racing around the reception hall. Even though so, I have created some noise by wrongly reinforcing on their laughter with my amusing reaction to their words. *Giggles*

No comments: