Monday, November 15, 2010

Dinner @ Triple Three


Tapping on the one for one promotion, we are able to organize a department dinner at the Triple Three @ Mandarin Orchard. The usual price is $65++, even after the discount, the rate came out to be $54 nett per pax.

This is the 3rd event that we are running this year. Hopefully we could be able to clear the remaining funds before the end of this year. It is really odd that all our activities revolves around food. I hope to add more fun into the programmes but it seems like only food could attract people to come.


The dinner would taste be even better if there are some crepes; DIY Peking Duck.


A lot of merrymaking was done this week, with the department dinner and two upcoming birthday celebration. I am feeling the Hari Raya Haji celebratory spirits. Many discussion and thoughts has been put into organizing the three events. While the whole world is busy with work, I am busy with people.

It is an exciting November with the movie and chirstmas plans for the company, and at the department level, I need to think of more ideas to i
ntroduce more bonding activities.

No comments: