
Since this gift is coming out from his own pocket, I printed stickers with greetings message on every box. As I would usually cut every mooncakes into 8pcs for appreciation, by estimating a quarter piece for everyone could be more than sufficient. To add on to my point, the mooncake sales has adviced that the snowskin mooncake cannot be kept after it has been opened and it has to be consumed within the first hour. I think we should only prepare what is appropriate.
We have received so many mooncakes gifts that my colleagues are picking on the brands and flavor to taste.
Our recreation committee has contributed additional funds to the HR department for this mid-autumn festival as the buffet for seventh month festival came late and they compensated us by giving a big discount.

It's rather a good way to relieve stress by doing the packing of piglets and lanterns. Although the gift looks simple, the cost is actually quite high as we have ordered premier RH mooncakes that comes in a tin with a bag. To add some bulk, we have included two piglets, a lantern, some candles and biscuits. I could feel the festive mood in the process, and it really made me realised the importance when I heard that China is having a national day off to celebrate with their family. It is a major reunion day for all Chinese to be at home celebrating with their parents and kids.

3 comments:
i heard goodwood park durian mooncake std drop this yr...duno how true.my side also have alot of mooncakes lor!but all baked one from various hotels...cant finish n i distribute to colleagues and bring some back!haha..
my taiwan colleagues also having PH on mid autumn festival day...
I want to eat the mooncakes...*yum yum*
it tasted just like ice-cream mooncake with rich durian fillings. I still love 'em.. the only prob is that i got immediate sore throat after right eating... opps..
Post a Comment