Saturday, April 17, 2010

S.H.E 爱而为一 新加坡演唱会



I am so happy that I am able to attend the S.H.E 爱而为一 concert. I am very thankful to be given the free VIP ticket. Thanks to Kaixuan for getting it for me. Also to be thankful to MayDay Concert, so I can have the opportunity to see my S.H.E.. It is really a suprise for me to be informed one day before the concert that there are tickets for me to go. The idea of getting to sit at the first 3 rows, just right in front of the centre stage could almost pushing to explode my brain. It is something that I did not even dare to wish for, and it is happening for real. I am really very excited about it.

It is silly of me not to bring my camera out, but then it allows me to truly enjoy the concert. It is a group band concert, but my attention is only on Ella. I feel lucky that she is standing closer to my side of the stage most of the time. I am seeing them singing and performing literally right in front of me. They look so much prettier on stage with the thick performance make-up. The last time I seen them was only with light make-up and a simple outfit. I hope that they could stay together always as they could complement each other so well.

No comments: