Monday, April 05, 2010

Progressing

I am pleasantly surprised at how well the physiotherapy is going. The therapist knows exactly where my problem area is, just by looking at how I bend my body forward and backwards.

Finally there is someone who understands my pain and acknowledge the need to treat specifically. By observing my movements, she knew that one part of my body is injured, she could feel that the muscle is more tender, and my movement is stiff, but localize the training, I can exercise on the weaker side and balance the strength use from the muscle on both sides.

I must say that the treatment has been very useful, I feel that it is sufficient to do physio. NUH is clean and the assistance are friendly and helpful. The therapist is well-trained, patience and very understanding. All the good.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy for you that you are getting the proper treatment for your old pain finally. Do hope it heal the injured area and on the road to recovery. Good news.