
I am extremely excited as I am going to take a plane to somewhere far for the very first time. This little wish of mine will soon be realized. As I told myself before that the first time I am going to take a plane, I will be bringing my mother along. Somehow, the schedule came earlier than expected because my mother has an expectation; she is hoping to go Japan to find my brother (upon hearing that my aunt has the interest to go). This has made me determined to book the tickets to Japan by all means. My initially plan is to use up all my savings but luckily I was given extra income. These additional earnings have funded my trip well.

Landing at the temperature of 1 deg means that I would need to buy winter coat fast. After leaving our baggage at the concierge, we spent a lot of time buying additional clothes and winter coat.

We have lunch in the “Arigato” , an okonomiyaki restaurant (same pronunciation as “thank you”). We have to pan fry our own Okonomi-yaki and Noodles. I enjoyed cooking my own dish, though it is m or e expensive and according to my brother, less delicious. But I can customize the food to make it taste less salty.

Landing at the temperature of 1 deg means that I would need to buy winter coat fast. After leaving our baggage at the concierge, we spent a lot of time buying additional clothes and winter coat.


After meals, we went to shop for winter coat. The price for the winter clothing is much cheaper as compared to last December, since now is the beginning of spring. However, I would still not consider buying an expensive coat even if it is at a discount rate for this short stay, as I am quite sure that I wouldn’t be appearing in cold weather any time soon. Even if I do buy one for keeping, the fashion may have changed and the design could be outdated. In the end, we brought nike and addidas winter coat f or a simple $60 each, which I feels reasonable.

For dinner we have hot soupy ramen that keeps our body warm. On our way to dinner, we past through the Venus Fort along the passageway and I got a white color doggie with a scarf that bears the letter ‘L’ from a gift shop. The sales assistance says a lot but I simply shook my head a bit, indicating that I do not understand her. She took out a pen and paper and drew a gift box, with her hand kindly bringing my attention to the drawing. Aha, she meant whether I need any gift wrapping. Oh!! No, I got this gift for myself. I smiled and gently shake my head again.

Being in Disneyland has brought back some of our childhood fond memories. Maybe it was because I watch the Disney cartoons and played the Sega Disney Adventure Games which attributes to the strong liking impression and we find the characters endearing. When we see the castle guards (poker card soldiers), my brother and I would look at each other and laughs, they belongs to the games we played but not many people know these characters. This wonderland is as big as the whole of Woodlands, but it is also exceptionally windy, most likely because this place is so spacious and it was drizzling at the same time, which makes us feels even colder. Luckily there are a lot of gift shops around, which are like the loving warm cottages that allows us to hide in between the long walks.

I thought of getting presents for my brother as it is his birthday month. We are a Mickey Mouse display which caught our attention. Looking at it reminds me of the childhood times we had with our father, as he has instill such wonderful images in us when we are young.
We have also brought an icon of this palace, a mini bus display which signifies the 25th anniversary celebration of Disneyland in Tokyo . It is going to be a good night sleep today as we have taken the 7 hours overnight flight.



No comments:
Post a Comment