Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweetness Favor


Doing the planning for Valentine day was a pretty delightful ideas as I will be able to drop hints on the kind of celebration I want. Romance comes from the heart as it is driven by the thoughts of surprising and making someone happy.

I would prefer a posh meal in somewhere less crowded, and I have decided to go to the Jade in the Fullerton. It is located in town, with my favorite dimsum created in a more delicate style. I arrive first and this leaves me waiting for another hour again. As I have aplenty time, I wanted to walk around the lobby but was spotted by the floor manager who came up to render his kind assistance. I told him that I have already found what I am looking for and headed straight into the restaurant alone.

The waitress showed me to the reserved seats and as there are only a few early birds, she helped me with the seat and took care of my bags by bringing me a side table and positioned them properly. She introduced me the most popular tea and literally treats like a queen. This is the benefits of coming early with lesser people around. When the place starts to get crowded, the waiting staff will not be able to cope with taking care of the soft service. Even though so, I texted them to come faster as I am not comfortable being alone in a restaurant with nowhere to look.

I am asking for flowers because I have been made to wait for so long. The waitresses are extremely efficient and courteous. They are a bunch of happy team and they smiles at my own creation.


We walked to the starbucks at the One Fullerton while waiting for the bumboat ride. The hot sun is melting us and then we realized that the day temperature is extremely high today, probably warmed by the loving people around. Still, I am grateful for a clear weather.

It has been more than a decade we have last stepped into the SHM, we are amazed at the appearance of the interior and the technology we had. There are so many things to see and I am very willing to return again to complete the stories. For the next round, I will sure come earlier.

Dinner is simple but while we are picking up the ice-cream, the bear and rose has mysterious appear on the table. This little gift has heightened the excitement of the day celebration by two-folds. During dinner, we are concerned on how the other would-be couple is doing. After the meals, we went AMK to for a movie and this has been the most fun and eventful Valentine day.

No comments: