Monday, February 02, 2009

Lion Dancing


Not knowing that the Lion Dance is usually arrange right before lunch. The troupe came at 9am this morning. We are trying out with a new troupe, they are the ones who perform in the Suntec City atrium this year. I must say that they are very good, very professional. The average age of the team this year is much younger, they are more energetic, more enthusiatic to do the performance well. The two little lions looks almost like brand new, white fur with clean colors. The young boys who plays the lions has made it look extremely expressive.



I am so envious that the lion pose a 'victory' sign while taking photo with Adeline. Probably it is because we did not make that sign so the lion look more demure while it is with us.

These little lions are willing to run all around the office, whether or not they get any ang pows in every station.
They almost missed the ang pao on my desk ne... it came back to collect...

We had our lunch at Tan Chin Lee, which serves us better food with larger portion. I am happy with a full stomach, as I did not fill myself up enough during last year lunch at Pioneer Seafood due to their petite food portion.

No comments: