There are two benefits in doing this.
1) I can use the savings (glass display rack estimate $160) to collect more figures.
2) Placing the dear little figurines I like in nearer to the transparent door means that I can present them in the best light. The cupboard can be fully utilised and I will have an addition reason to keep my study notes.
These are my biggest assets in the whole bedroom.
1st Tier
2nd Tier
3rd Tier
Hmmmmm. these figures are so cute ^ ^;
I do not collect dolls in the past (as I find them expensive and I didn’t really like to play with it); this time is special because these little toys look really sweet and adorable. By merely looking at the display would also make me happy. They looked very simple (with the look of those innocent kindergarten kids). The level of cuteness is more than words can describe..

No comments:
Post a Comment