I believe that it’s good to keep a life diary of my father, I am adding to the list of things to keep in memory.
My father really dotes on us.
I admired my father’s braveness in facing the condition. He is willing to go through all the treatment without complaining the pain. He reveals to me once that his condition is quite serious, but I keep assure him that the medicinal is advance now; the doctors would always exaggerate things to scare people. Throughout the treatments, he has always endures the pain and he never tells.
In the healing session, my father says that he is not afraid of being sick, not afraid to die, he does not hate anyone, as he does nothing to offend people and would let anyone bully him. The only worry he has is for his family, as he is afraid that he couldn’t be able to take care of us.
My father believed that kids life should be free of worries. He wanted his children to live a life only filled with happiness. My father would always smile before us and even when we says things that make him feels hurt, he never take the words to his hearts.
My father would always makes us smile:
- When my mother speaks loudly with a handphone, for fear that the other party could not hear her. My father just shrug and wonder how it would happen, as it has never occurs to the people in the past.
- My father always thinks that things made in Japan are the best. There was once I saw a cockroach on his taxi, he again, ask how it could have happen, and commented that that cockroach is made in Japan.
- My father asked my brother and I whether we are keen in learning kungfu and he is going to teach us a few stances. After sometimes, he says he was just kidding.
My father’s calligraphy is better than me, although I have learnt the writing skills since primary school, my father still writes nicer. His chinese chess is also better than mine, He can always see through my strategy and tells my mother how to breakthrough and defense.
My father will always send me to school, to work and back home from all places. He used to bring me back from my swimming lesson. Every time when I am staying out late, he would pick me and my friends back home. He would patiently waited for my events to end, no matter how late it is.
My father used to bring us to pizza hut, to watch ninja turtle, buy us many toys and games for us when we are young. We used to go swimming and cycling very frequently. I would always make a lot of noise and plead him to bring me to these places.
When we are really young, my father would always sniff us and scratch our back.
My father always works long hours, no matter how tired he is, to make sure that we have enough money to spend.
My father has done all the maintenance for the house. He would routinely wipe the fan, oil the door rim, and polish the bronze display.
He painted the wall and the door as a memory for us.
My father is good at technical stuff; he used to buy lots of speakers and sound system. After we moved to a new house, he started learning about computer. From someone who knows nothing about computer, he learnt how to build up a computer long before the knowledge is common. He has overcome the English language difficulties and learnt all the technical problems.
Only when we flip open my father’s report book, we find that my father actually did very well for all his examinations. I believe my father is someone who put in full concentration in everything he does, be it in driving, in the sound system or in computer.
He is an honest taxi driver who would return everything he found. I remember that was once he shows us handheld. Technical gadget hasn’t gain wide popularity then.
My father would always rush to us when we call him. To the extent that he would buy food back for us with just a call. He does it for me, for my brother, for his younger sister and his father.
No matter how late it is, my father would always wait for me to bring me home. I would conveniently asked my friends to go back with me, and my father would send each of them home before he calls it a day off.
Back home, he would always clean the floor; it’s a daily routine for him to clean the floor twice a day. I am surprised that my father can always sense when we had visitors during the day.
I really enjoy the time when we had breakfast together every morning. He always worries that I did not eat enough breakfast and food for the day.
My father knows that I like grapes and he would always buy a lot for me. Even when my father is sick, he would still buy mango and rock melon for me, and pick me from work.
You hardly can find someone who will buy you everything you like, just to make you happy.
My father likes dogs and fishes. He loves children.
I liked the way he smiles, in the deep blue shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment