Why are there so many hazards at home?
1. The air pollutants from the paints are so difficult to disperse. It’s carcinogenic and bad for lungs.
(Shouldn’t we weigh health over privacy; a stroll is better than cooping at home; isn’t it fair when my mother can meet her friend while she grounded my father)
2. Chemo is causing diarrhea and patient should not eat high fiber food; my mother is feeding him the high-fiber grains.
(The duno what source aunties myth says that diarrhea can flush off harmful bacteria; Arrgh,, diarrhea will seriously reduce body fluid for proper functionality)
3. Supplement and medicine should be taken with care.
(Supplement can give us health support by giving us all the nutrients we need. Should following the schedule closely, and those are definitely not after meals dessert. Chinese medicine should not be taken without doctor’s instruction; we wouldn’t know how those medicines would react with the body)
4. Who brought those chicken wings? Fried food should be avoided
(It’s carcinogenic and will cause indigestion)
It’s all screaming in my head. Meoww.. Its not that I am over-reacted, but isn’t those common sense?
If its not that the focus is on my father and how he would feels, I would be very strong on my views. I hate it when my mother and brother complaint that they are stressed, my father must be under a lot of pressure. I know that there are many things in his mind that he wanted to do for the family. I really admire his courage. He always presents to us a very strong, brave and cheery personality. He always has the strength to endure long days and even when he is in pain or feels hurt, he never tells. I never had that kind of courage. I am as weak as if i'm made of water. I must be like him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment