Sunday, June 18, 2006

I’m feeling very imbalanced. My mother is too pessimistic to take care of my father. We have to keep his spirit up and yet she isn’t sensitive enough with the words.

There ventilation at home is really poor. The smells of the paint persist for weeks. There is so much conflict over me and my mother. She didn’t realize that the chemicals in paints are carcinogenic and can be very damaging. Because of privacy issue, she stills keep the windows half-close. I rather she allows him go for a walk; at least there is fresher air outside.

It’s really atrocious when she complains that she is getting fatter because my father isn’t eating all the food she cooks. Why does she want to cook so much, why didn’t she put total nutrition for my father in the first place? I have already told her that my father’s ability to absorb nutrition is poor and it’s important to eat supplement, and yet, she still cooks so much food and wanted him to eat them, saying that if he didn’t have the appetite for food, where could there be space for the supplement. If that was true, why would people want to create supplement.

If my mother doesn’t start working, she will get weirder by the days, she will be louder and less open to ideas. I really don’t know what’s in her mind. She says that I didn’t help the family at all, while she rejects all the suggestion that I told her. I have already given half of all my salary, and put my school fees at risk. Shouldn’t she try to help out also? Watching tv at home isn’t helpful.

No comments: