Monday, February 21, 2005

Look Oneself

Someone sms a question asking me for some advice concerning a remark i made long before…. He proclaims that he wanted change…. Guess he must be disturbed by my comments, if not, then must be feeling bo liao.... In the first place, what did I say? I said that he isn't giving girls the feeling of being secure with him.... (Aiya, wat to say? The whole truth is that he seems like a flirt, a super tactless one)... But of course, i couldn't bluntly tell him dat.. haa...

In the effort to avoid this topic, I simply say that any of my opinion will not matter, as long as no one says the same thing about him. He persisted for an answer to how he should change himself, for the reason to avoid leaving the same kind of impression on the girl he likes… AlaMak...AlaPaPa…. that's really silly, how I think is really (wo jia de shi), an entire different matter ma... He just need to continue be himself, comfortable with that will do.. Just let his wife (in future tense) accept him as the way he is, or at least find someone who does, den case close….happy ending lo…


Anyway ne, different people will sure have different perspective. How could he ever be able satisfy all? Besides, finding out the real reason also wouldn’t bring security…. Moreover, I dun know him well, plus it has been very long time since we last met, i supposed Im in no position to make any judgments…. Should have kept my mouth shut in the first place… =X

But in fact hor, an actual possibility to kick the problem down the road is to stop looking for love desperately. I think it should be suffice to provide the foundation for security ba… (" ,)

No comments: