
I am determined to beat my previous score this time. Since I got myself the last position in the Company, I figured that completing against my own record isn’t any difficult task. I do believe that I have higher percentages of getting better scores this round as I have done some practice prior to the game and I put less pressure in myself to achieve good score. I shouldn’t be put in the same team as those competitive players, otherwise the more I wanted to win, the more nervous I could get, and the less composed I would be. This time, there is no strong emphasize on winning the team prizes as we are prepared to be in the last team, I can play at ease and perform at my best.
I found that it was actually easier to control the bowling ball when I downplayed the advice given by others, and play according to my own judgment. Even though our team (Suanting, Edmund & Conan) came in last, at least I have beaten my personal record and got an average of 80 points per game.

No comments:
Post a Comment