Wednesday, September 12, 2007



In the past, if I were to daydream of an image, it would always be something like a big cuddy bear or a jumbo flying creature ferrying me – this would be pure joy and absolute freedom. I need not have to do anything and would have all the time in the world to enjoy ‘time’.

As I grow up, things started to clutter, life is a little messy with various issues such as managing expectations, friends and homework. In the phase of growing up, I realised that not all things would turn out to be the way we have wanted. There are a lot of emotions dwelling on my mind and if I were to daydream of an image, it would be a hideout in the shelter of a park.

The longer I live, the more I have learnt to embrace life. I have realised that we have a choice to the outlook of our lives. Although we are not able to change the fact that people will act in a certain way or the ‘chances’ of the events in life. We can still bring happiness to ourselves and the people around us.

At this stage, I have grown much attached many things around me, as I recognized that my source of happiness comes from my family and the people that surrounds me. There have been so much nice things around me and many comforts in my life that makes me not wanting to go anywhere else. The baggage that I carry weighs heavier. as it is filled with many people and the lovely things. I miss them and would want to live my next day regret for not doing anything which I can do now. I can no longer travel ‘light’ as there are so many things I would like to bring along (my jumbo flying creature could not carry so many people and things; my shelter is too small to contain everything I wanted to take along), if I am no longer thinking of that freedom alone, the best I could do is to stay together with a smile.

In the act of interpreting the universe, we are creating the universe..

No comments: