
I have been tasked to search for a Dean's outfit a day before the actual event. The costume shop did not want to assist me in the preparation (with the brief description I have given, even though we promise to advance the payment and not to complain or ask for refund). They did not want to pre-select designs/ sizes for us and would require us to be present at the shop for selections. I know that they want to avoid discrepencies and risks of getting incorrect size/ material, but without any conclusive arrangements, I was not able to ask our despatch for collection.
Not being able to get a dean outfit, I have borrowed this gradulation grown from a studio in Clementi.

After all the pressure, it was a great relieve that the whole event went well. It was with a great satisfaction that everyone is wearing the shirt that I have a part in designing and also the backpack design that I proposed. The emceee is very spontaneous and energetic. The food taste good and I got a chance to work closely with more of my colleagues. The hotel night stay is rather expensive, however, it may be worth the effort to bond us close. We were given a big hong bao each (pro-rated for me) as a Company gift. ^^;

No comments:
Post a Comment