
It has been so long that I have not spend a night working on a school project. The day has come for my FYP submission. I have read the whole document over and over, trying to perfect the paragraphs. The more I read, the more things I would like to change. I have put in my best. Hope that everything went well.
I have wrote something on Orchidville. It is the largest Orchid garden in Singapore and a major exporter of Orchids -one very lucrative business. Beside catering to tourist and educational sightseeing, Orchidville has also become a place for BBQ, handicraft making and can even holds a wedding dinner with its newly built restaurant and a 500 lot parking space. There are speciality such as the orchid ice-cream and the orchid tea, I truly believe that the business opportunities doesn't just ends here.

No comments:
Post a Comment