After the last episode of washing my coin and accidentally corrode them instead of removing the surface dirt. I have learned to be careful when washing things and ensuring that they are all dry before keeping them in the cupboard.
I’m like a joke to the bank, bringing 2,000 pieces of green coins claiming to be a dollar worth each and asking for an exchange into dollar notes. Even the money machine also wouldn’t want to acknowledge my treasure. The teller was astonished at the artwork and I have no choice but to come clean with her. I told her that I thought my coins were dirty and I wanted to wash them clean. She looked at me strangely but luckily she is kind enough to do a manual counting and exchange of my ‘cleaned’ coins into dollar notes for me.
Special thanks to my mother who have tried her best to salvage the situation by using vinegar and brass polisher to wash off the corroding part (or was it algae?) of the coins for me. Though it didn’t turn those coins back to its original state, but a lot of time and effort have been put on them.
I wonder if the bank would notice that I am the same person who previous bank in a cheque with my name, address, home phone, cell phone, thumbprint, account number and ic number written at the back of the cheque?

No comments:
Post a Comment