This might be the biggest event I could ever coordinate, my company annual dinner. Besides selecting the ballroom, the food, the theme, the programme and the mecee. I need to write to all suppliers for contributions, arrange transportation and send out posters to all branches. This year, we have selected the venue to be at the newly renovated Novotel ballroom, with food prepared by Dragon Phoneix resturant. The highlight of the day would include Abagil as special appreance guest.
I'm glad to have this opportunity to be a member of the dinner and dance committee. All I asked is the cooperation of the events organiser, the hotel catering staff, and the committees members. The limit of my patience is being tested as I have to work with two passive members and a event director who doesn't meet his deadlines. My biggest worries is that the mecee doesn't show up during the dinner, I could never be able to pull out a rabbit from a hat.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment