It feels like you have been tied up on a railway track, struggling to break free. The train is coming, yet your boss is still obstructing your progress. I’m panic. If I do not get out on time, the train will crush me.
Have been so tied up in work, I’m working hard to free myself. Experience taught me learn the ropes before seeing the train.
But, there is this problem, your boss will come and interrupt your working progress (unreasonable requests, sudden change of plan), which delays time. In addition, those words from the tongue cut you like a sword, inflicting more pain than the marks of the ropes.
It seems like she has forgotten that the train is speeding toward our direction. You cried, because of the unnecessary frustration being brought upon. You feel hurt, because you don’t feel being appreciated…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment